miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

Why I chose study public administration

When I have ten o eleven years old, I wanted to be a teacher of History o Spanish, because always loved help people and liked History and Spanish. I considered study this program because I think is the best way to help directly to people.
Latter, I wanted to be a writer, but I thought that and considered  this more like a hobbie than a real option for study in the future.
When I have seventeen year old, I decided to study Public Administration, because I like help people and this program need people committed with the public service.

My experience in this program has been very good. I really like the program and my teachers are so good!. In addiction, my classmates are likeable. 
I'm not sure what king of job i want to work in the future, but i want to create a foundation to help homeless animals. Also, I would like work in the Ministry of Environment, because always like the issue of recycling, renobables energies, etc.
And this is it!
See you latter!

5 comentarios:

  1. Nice story, you are a very humanist people (:

    ResponderEliminar

  2. good story, but I wanted to see a picture hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you chose the best career, you are a great person!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. :o I didn't know that you want to create a foundation to animals. That so cute <3

    ResponderEliminar