Hello
everyone!
Well, today
I want to tell you about my presentation in english three!
My topic
for this presentation is my experience before I choose public administration.
Well, before that think in choose this program, I wanted to study cinema and
television. I wanted to be the new Stanley Kubrick, but, in the school I had to
make a corto with my classmate and was a mess! I didn’t really like the
experience and abandoned the idea of study this.
In 2012, I
wanted study pedagogy, I don’t really sure if in Spanish or History because I
liked both. I thought study both in the Universidad Catolica, but I don’t had
so much money ):. I decided study only Spanish in the Universidad Catolica,
because in there I can got two mention.
I began graduate in Spanish mention Literature and linguistics. I really
like that but, in August, 2014 I changed the school. I went to “Liceo Estación
Central”. There, the education was horrible! The kids really don’t learned and
the teachers don’t matter this. I didn´t liked was like this teachers and I was
scared of this.
Well, the
history of like I choose this program I will tell you next week! After my
presentation.
See you
latter!
When I had to make the corto of terror!.

Oh is a great photo, you were a pokemona 1313 hahaha see you the next monday!
ResponderEliminarwow i think you would be a great cinema girl hahaha! bye, blesss
ResponderEliminarYou made a great choice to choose that Program :D and you look so pretty in the picture <3
ResponderEliminar