miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

Cellphones!

Hello everyone!
Well, today I will tell you about my favorite piece of technology. You can imagine what it is… YES! My cellphone!
Well, I got my first cellphone in 2009, when I have twelve years old. My dad bought it for the Christmas. It was the Nokia 5002, it was amazing, it have games, music and I can take pictures with him!.
Well, I was very happy with Nokia’s cellphone until meet Apple! I bought my first Iphone in 2013. With this, something changes in my life. Now, I was more connect with the world and I knew a lot of things! Like facebook, whatsapp and tumblr.  I meet new people and I really like that. But, in 2015, I bored of my cellphone and facebook, whatsapp, etc, all social network and decided change my relationship with the cellphones. Now, I have Iphone 5C and I use it for the primordial, like call, texting or take pictures of the important moments. I think that the technology objects are necessary but not the more important in our lives!
Well, this is it!
I hope see you later!

Xoxo.

3 comentarios:

  1. ooooh! old times! I really want this phone but I never had :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh Carla your first phone is a machine! the speaker is great hahaha
    the "Flaites" occupied it for listening to music on the bus hahahaha
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh god! everyone had the phone of the picture jajajaja, I can imagine that these phones were greats! weren't they? Although you're right, I use my phone for everything in my daily life. See you :D

    ResponderEliminar