jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2016

A country I'd like to visit.


Hi everyone! This semester I will write in this blog! Today I will talk about a country that I like to visit in the future.

A country that I like to visit is Canada. I have always wanted go to Canada because my mother's family lives in there. I don't know speak french, so I want to learn to speak that languague in there. And I went when I was a little child, so I don't remember much ):
 I want to go Niagara fall, Notre-Dame's Basilica, Old Quebec, Ripley's aquarium of Canada and I want to United States for a few days.
I don't know if I want to live in there forever, because it's depends heavily on the experiencie that I will have in there for to decide if I stay in Canada forever. But I think that is a good idea study in there when I speak the languague (:

So, this is it. I hope you like my post.
See you latter.
xoxo.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Carla! I love your post! It's interesting that your mother's family live there :o Niagara fall is a wonderful landscape!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this photo reminds me the simpsons chapter JEJEJ

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful place, i'd like to live there

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's a very nice place for relax of life in the city! I wish you can visit this place soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Carla, I want to visit Canada too, but i need a Canadian Visa before :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. it's a wonderful place, especially the Niagara Falls...

    ResponderEliminar