Hello guys!
Today I
will talk about the best concert, I'm not sure if it was a concert but it was
the best Lollapalooza that I've been! I went to Lollapalooza 2013 in Santiago
ahah. The first day I saw a lot of artists but the most important was Pearl
Jam, is an American grunge band. It was amazing to see them play two hours
followed. The second day also I saw a
lot of artists too, but the most important were Franz Ferdinand, is an indie
rock band and The Black Keys, is an American indie blues band. Lollapalooza's
atmosphere is great! It was a ten hours of a lot of music!. Even if you don't
like the artist who plays in that moment, you enjoy anyways! As Lollapalooza is in O'higgins park, you
don't have to stand all the time, because you can sit on the grass and listen
good music!. Also, it was the best "concert" of my life because it
was one of the firsts "meeting" with my boyfriend haha. I would like go again, but is so expensive!.
So, that's
all folks!
Xoxo.

Also i was went to lollapalooza this year! Niceee! :)
ResponderEliminar