Hello
everyone! Today I going to talk about a not very entertaining subject but well,
I have to do this post. I going to talk about the changes that I would make to
the place where I study, which is the EGGP.
Well, what
I would change first is the building where I study. It’s very small and
uncomfortable, because it has pillars in the middle of the classroom; these are
small and very warm in summer.
It also has
too many stairs, a single small elevator where they fit 3 people, when the EGGP
there are 400 people approx. The playground is very small and you can’t do
university life in such a small space as this. We also have little room for
study. I would change the library because it’s too small for the number of
students who have the EGGP now.
The second
thing that would change is the quality of some teachers... Because now the
ranking has been eliminated but some teachers aren’t very good…Before the
persons who have good ranking took the best teachers, but now as will be practically
random, we should worry about this ... because not all teachers measure with
the same requirement or not come, etc.
I don’t
know what else would change at this time ... Maybe the people who study here...
Because with ranking they are very competitive ... I hope that with elimination
of the ranking they change a little your way of seeing the life so competitive.
I hope that
the change of venue will solve the things I mentioned earlier.
See you
next week.

I Was looking for a picture like that? :(
ResponderEliminardon't mind the "?"
EliminarIs very boring EGGP !!!! :c
ResponderEliminarOh god! I hate have classes in the 4 floor and the lift isn't working! we need to go upstairs and that tires me a lot :c
ResponderEliminari agree with you. .__________.
ResponderEliminarwe need to move to another building /:
ResponderEliminarImportant's changes, but I add the problem of the honorary teacher's
ResponderEliminarI hope less stairs in the new building too
ResponderEliminarNice post, I'm agree in some many things with you!
ResponderEliminarYou post was very popular, your ideas are great :P
ResponderEliminaryou are not fire me, are you?
ResponderEliminar