Hello
everyone! I’m going to talk about a very piulent job!
Well, in
the future, I would like to make a homeless animal’s NGO, because I love
animals and I think that they should be protected for the humans. I believe that
in Chile exist a lot of violence to animals, for example, exist “rodeo”, the
circus where animals, such as lions, monkeys and elephants are mistreated.
I want to defend the rights of animals and
have a place where having many abandoned animals and give them up for adoption.
Also, I
would like to work in the Ministry of Environment. I really like the issues of
recycling, renewable energy, etc. I believe that in Chile there isn’t awareness
of the climate change and that there are much friendlier with the environment,
ways to produce energy or eliminate our waste.
I would
like to make public policies to educate children about these issues. Also I
wish there were more recycling points and that Chile think more renewable
energy and less on hydroelectric power.
Those are
the jobs that I would like to work. I want to work outdoors but I know that if
I work in the ministry, I will have to work in an office. I like to travel but for
holidays haha. I want to work in Chile.
And this is it!
See you next week!

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI love animals too! Your ONG will be very beautiful
ResponderEliminarOh that's very pulent! jaja
ResponderEliminarYour idea is great, i love animals!
congrats, this is a job I'd like to do as well, go for it!!
ResponderEliminar