Well,
today I will talk a little more about my program.
Today's
topic will be the subject that I most enjoyed studying this semester. Well,
actually I haven´t a subject that I enjoyed
studying, because I have three. The first is called "Legal framework for
administrative action" well, the name doesn´t say much but basically it's legislation in public
administration, in other words, we study the administrative statute that
regulates us. I quite liked the subject because we landed into practice,
because there are things we see when we are working. In addition, the teacher
is responsible for giving practical examples of the functioning of the
administration in this area and I liked it.
Another
subject that liked me study was "statistically management". It´s a mathematical subject and was very
surprised because I have never liked math and I'm very bad at that. But the
statistics I understood the usefulness of mathematics in the administration.
The teacher in this case also gave very practical examples of how to use this
field when we were already working and I really liked, because we can
anticipate things, generate projections, etc.
And
finally, enjoy a subject study called "Study of political phenomena".
This subject is rather political science and I really enjoyed it because we
studied interest groups, social movements, the state, the power relations
between these actors, etc. I also liked because it's quite practical, interest
groups and social movements can be seen every day on television and it's
something important we must take into account.
Well,
generally quite we liked those subjects and future generations will mean that much
advantage (:
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario