Hello! I'm Carla Núñez Orrego and I'm 19 years old. I'm actualy studying Public Administration in the Universidad de Chile. I have two dogs, his names are Lucas and Chascón, and two cats, I love them a lot!. Also, I have a boyfriend, his name is Roberto Baeza and he study Arts in the Universidad de Chile too. I really like whatch all kind of movies in the internet. Also. I like ride on my bicycle and go to a places o parks wich never know before.
I live in Quinta Normal and I like where a live, because is very quiet and live almost all my family in there.
I like eat junk food, but I a diet , so now I eat only frust, like apples and bananas and cereals. Is very sad because my boyfriend is very slim and his eat a lot of food but he doesn´t gain weigth.
I love my mother and my brothers. I have two brother. Also I have cousin, his name is Bastian and he's 1 year old. Recently he learn to walk alone and talk a few words like "Mamá" and "Abu" for grandma.
I don't change my life for anything.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario